Hey Trinity Grace,
Here are some news and notes for this week:
- “Happy” New Sermon Series kicks off this Sunday, June 4. “Happy: Living Happily because of the Gospel in the Everyday of Life.” Christians should be the happiest people in the world. They have a joy in Jesus that outshines everything dark in this world. The Psalmists are unrivaled in demonstrating this happiness in Christ. Join us for June, July, and August as we dive into the ocean depths of gospel happiness found in Jesus and his grace. Albert kicks off the series with Psalm 1.
- Ladies, Join Us after Service for a Women’s Potluck Lunch after service this Sunday, June 4, @ Alison Sutherland’s home, 219 Donlea Dr.
- Gentlemen, join us after service for an impromptu lunch. We will decide where to go eat after service.
- Volunteer Appreciation Lunch, Laugh, Learn. Sun, Jun 11. We will be celebrating our volunteers on this day. If you serve TGC in any manner, please don’t miss. We will also highlight ministries and ways you can serve.
- Save the Date: CAP Money Course. We will be offering our inaugural Christians Against Poverty Money Course on Weds Jul 12, 19, and 26, 7-9 pm. This course teaches important fundamentals in budgeting, managing, and saving money.
- Saturday Morning Prayer Summer Break. The last Saturday Morning Prayer will be Sat, Jun 24. Saturday Morning Prayer will recommence on Sat, Sep 16.
- Joint Summer New Community Group will kickoff with a BBQ on Wed, Jul 5, 7-9 pm. Location TBA.
- Parents, Save the Date: Children’s Backyard Vacation Bible School. Jul 30 – Aug 4. More information to come. Please contact Linda for more details (416.712.1215, email@example.com).
Grace and peace,