Hello Trinity Grace,
Today marks the first day of Fall. But it sure still feels like summer! Enjoy the warmth while it lasts. Here are a few news and notes for this week:
- “An Evening with Phillip Brown, Featuring Steve Morel.” Join us TOMORROW Sat, Sep 23, 6-8 pm for an evening of Christian acoustic singer songwriter songs from Phillip’s new album “The Blood and The Flesh.” Tickets $20/$25 at the door. Buy tickets from Julie Seath or Phillip Brown or online at trinitygrace.ca/concert. All proceeds go to Love A Village and True Faith Canada. Invite your friends!
- Saturday Morning Kingdom Prayer continues tomorrow, 9-10 am, in the upper room at the church building. This gathering is an important lifeline and power for our church life and witness. What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer. Bring a Bible or Bible app if you are able.
- Calling All Walkers/Runners! Love A Village Scotiabank Marathon Fundraiser is on Sun, Oct 22. Love A Village is an official beneficiary of the annual Scotiabank Marathon Fundraiser. You can walk or jog and there are a variety of distances to suit your fitness level. This is a great opportunity to invite friends and build connections to our church community! To register or donate, click here: www.loveavillage.org/marathon.
- Save the Date! TGC Social: Duke of Kent. Invite your friends and join us every last Friday of the month for a relaxed hangout. Finger foods provided. Drinks on your own. 7-10 pm. 2315 Yonge St. Free parking on Roehampton Ave after 6 pm. There is also Green P parking across the street on north side of Roehampton. For more info/map, click here.
- Save the Date: Lunch, Laugh, Learn, Oct. 1. Join us after service to mingle over a light potluck lunch and to hear report about how God is working around our city and the world. This month we will have a brief church financial update and hear a report from Julie Seath and Love A Village. Please bring a dish/dessert to share, if you are able. And please join us whether you can bring a dish or not.
- Check out our latest blog post: http://trinitygrace.ca/be-filled-with-the-spirit/ It’s a follow up to last Sundays’ sermon because of “preacher’s remorse”!
- Let your voice be heard 🙂 ! Did you know that you can interact with our website by commenting/asking questions on blogs (and sermons forthcoming)? Look for the the “Start a discussion” bar. You’ll need to sign in with Facebook, Twitter, Google, or create a Disqus account, which you can do right there next to the discussion bar.
- “Sent: Living as Family on Mission.” Chris Pignatiello continues our series through the book of Acts this Sunday. Why not read and meditate on Acts 2:13-41 as a lead up (click here to read online)?
Grace and peace,
TRINITY GRACE CHURCH | Overflowing Jesus’ gospel of grace into a New Culture, a New Community, and a New City
416.669.8788 | Twitter: @trinitygraceca | Instagram: #trinitygraceca | www.trinitygrace.ca