Here are a few news and notes for this week:
- TGC Social: Duke of Kent THIS Friday. If you’re coming, please reply to this e-mail with an RSVP and how many friends will join to help us with reservations. Click here for more info. Thanks!
- NO Saturday Morning Prayer this weekend in light of the men’s New Community breakfast.
- Men’s New Community Breakfast THIS Satuday 9-11 am. It’s not too late to sign up. You can RSVP by clicking here.
- Parents, Save the Date: “Rescued” Summer Evening Fun. When: Thursdays, July 5, 12, 19, 5-7 pm. Trinity Grace will be hosting a fun evening themed event for children aged 4-10 called “Rescued”. It will be an evening of stories, games and crafts! Sign up begins this Sunday at check-in desk and after service. Register before June 17thif you are interested. Contact Chris Pignatielloif you have any questions (email@example.com). Thanks!
- Save the Date: Picnic in the Park, June 3. We will end our monthly potlucks, weather pending, with a church picnic in SunnybrookPark after service on Sunday, June 3.
- Young Adult Retreat, June 8-10. Click here to register.
Grace and peace,