Here are some news and notes for this week:
- Did you know our church has a blog?! We are endeavouring to post more regularly now. Check out “Overflowing Grace Today” for reflections, encouragment, and commentary on news, new things in the life of the church, and new life in Christ, all through a gospel lens. Click here to read the latest post. You can access the blog by clicking on “Blog” in the top right corner of website or scroll down to the blog launchpad on the homepage.
- Love A Village Updates. As part of our New City vision, Trinity Grace proudly supports the ministry of Love A Village. Check out their latest update by clicking here. If you would like to subscribe to their newsletter, click here.
- Lunch Laugh Learn Resumes on Sunday, October 14. We will hear updates from Love A Village and Daniel Nyirenda.
- New Community Sign Up is still open. Click here to sign up. New Communities kick up next week!
- Be a Blessing in 2018-2019. Click here to see potential ways you can use your gifts to serve the church and the city.
- New Community: Luca’s Baby Shower. If you would like to join the celebration of Luca’s birth, RSVP by clicking here. Everyone is invited.
Grace and peace.