Here are a few news and notes for this week:
- Ladies! Save the Date: Women’s New Community Breakfast. Click here for details and to RSVP. DEADLINE is Wednesday, October 24.
- Lunch Laugh Learn restarts this Sun Oct 14. Join us for potluck lunch after service and an update from Love A Village. Please bring a dish/dessert to share if you are able.
- Have questions about last Sunday’s sermon? We are experimenting with an online forum for sermon discussion. Click here to joint the discussion!
- RSVP for the Love A Village Reception. As part of our New City vision, Trinity Grace proudly supports the ministry of Love A Village. Love A Village is excited to be hosting Daniel Nyirenda, their on-the-ground Malawian NGO partner, during the month of October.
In particular, Love A Village is looking for attendance and/or help at their reception on Saturday, October 13, 7 pm. See attached poster. If you would like to attend, you can RSVP by clicking here or going to www.loveavillage.org/reception. If you would like to help with the reception, contact Julie Seath (email@example.com). This is a good event to invite friends to!
- “Overflowing Grace Today” Did you know our church has a blog? We are endeavouring to post more regularly now. Check out “Overflowing Grace Today” for reflections, encouragment, and commentary on news, new things in the life of the church, and new life in Christ, all through a gospel lens. Click here to read the latest post. Or you can access the blog by clicking on “Blog” in the top right corner of the website or scroll down to the blog launchpad on the homepage.
- New Community Gatherings have started. It’s not too late to sign up by clicking here.
- Be a Blessing in 2018-2019. Click here to see potential ways you can use your gifts to serve the church and the city.
- Be Glad! Join us for Saturday Morning Prayer (Saturdays, 10 am, 826 Eglinton Ave E, upper room) and Morning Communion (1st and 3rd Sundays, 9:30 am, 826 Eglinton Ave E).
Grace and peace.