Welcome from the EldersCome As You Are
Trinity Grace Church is a nondenominational, multiethnic, multigenerational church located in midtown Toronto. We are enamoured with the person, work, and message of Jesus Christ. Our doors are open to all.
Join us every Sunday at 10:30am.
ADDRESS: 826 EGLINTON AVENUE EAST
Welcome to Trinity Grace Church
We’re glad you’re here.
Trinity Grace Church was started with you in mind. Our church was birthed out of the desire to create a safe place for people to investigate the person, work, and message of Jesus Christ. In fact, our name speaks of who God is–the Trinity (God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit)–and what he’s done–the gospel of grace.
We’re all naturally at different places in our spiritual journey. Some of us are critical of organized religion altogether. Some of us are yet curious about Christianity. Perhaps you are coming back to church. Or perhaps you are a committed Christian in transition, looking for a new church. Regardless of season, there is a place for you at Trinity Grace.
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about us.
“What are some steps I can take to get connected?”
- “Be Glad” in the gospel. Connect to God through his Son Jesus and his gospel. Our deepest gladness is found in the person and message of Jesus. Visit us on a Sunday to see what we mean.
- “Belong” because of the gospel. Connect to Christian community. God’s grace wonderfully changes how Christ followers do life together. To get a taste, we warmly welcome you to join a midweek gathering in your neighbourhood.
- “Be a Blessing” with the gospel. Connect to the cause of the gospel. The gospel calls us to overflow Christ’s grace for the social, cultural, and spiritual renewal of our neighbourhood and beyond. Curious? Then why not link arms with us as we serve the city.
“What can I expect on a typical Sunday?”
- You’ll be welcomed into a friendly, multi-ethnic, multi-generational, casual environment by people who are happy to meet you.
- A service time of 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Uplifting worship music in varied styles from historic hymns to contemporary choruses.
- Congregational readings and prayers.
- An engaging, inspiring, and helpful sermon that applies Jesus’ gospel of grace to our daily lives. Usually we also include a time for Q&A to field any questions you might have about the sermon.
- For those with children under 10 years of age, a fun and safe program for the kids during the adult service.
Our deepest hope for you is that you might know and experience God’s grace making an incomparable and lasting difference in your heart, your relationships, your work, your play, your city, your world, and your eternity.
The Elders of Trinity Grace Church